|Date of Birth
||Dutch, English, basic French.
|2009 - 2012
||Digital arts and Entertainment (DAE), University College PIH West-Flanders. Graduated Cum Laude
|2003 - 2009
||Houtlandinstituut secondary school - maths and sciences
I'm specialised in:
- Concept art for games film...
- Illustration art for eg: book covers, game box art, marketing...
- 3D environment art for games
Other than my specialities, I have gained a wide variety of related technical and artistic skills. Knowledge is half the battle!
- Next gen character modelling
- Low poly(mobile) & pixel art .
- Storyboarding for film .
- Animation, Rigging & Skinning within 3ds max..
- Scene and shader creation within Unreal Development Kit .
- Basic C++, Maxscript, Actionscript, HTML/CSS .
- Understanding of game engines allow me to optimise my art and communicate with and bring forward ideas to programmers .
- Immersed and interested in the world of game design
June 2016 - Current
|Freelancing art for the entertainment industry. Development on game project "Possum" (on the side)
September 2015 - June 2016
|(part time) Freelancer at KCC entertainment - designing and illustrating amusement parks and large entertainment complexes.
June 2012 - September 2015
|Freelancing art. Clients include Cygames Inc. Fantasy Flight Games, Cubicle 7. Work types include: cards, book covers, promotional illustration, game concept art, board games, 3D sculptures, UI, textures.
Sep 2011 - june 2012
| Working in-house at Larian Studios on 2 upcoming AAA titles: Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Dragon Commander. (internship) After this I chose the path of freelancing over an in-house contract.
|Microsoft Imaginecup project as a game designer, concept artist and texturer. I also made the ukulele soundtrack for the game!
||Commisioned tutorial for Cgtuts+
||Several freelance commission projects, 2D illustration and 3D props
||Ran a succesful mod (100,000 downloads) for Mount&Blade in my spare time (script-code, art, design, dialog-writing & managing my forum, release updates & bugfixes, etc.)
Awards and Honors
||Piece "Battle at Bhabi Monghadi" was featured in the 10th edition of Exposé. I was contacted for a small interview due to being the sole artist from Belgium in the entire book.
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3D Studio Max
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Unreal Development Kit 3
- Crazybump, Roadkill, xNormal
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Eyeon Fusion